The Loyalty Rewards Program allows you to earn points for certain actions you take on the site. Points are earned based on making purchases and customer actions such as submitting reviews.
Once you create an account you will be able to earn and accrue reward points, which are then redeemable at time of purchase towards the cost of your order. Rewards are an added bonus to your shopping experience on the site and just one of the ways we thank you for being a loyal customer!
2. Eligibility. In order to be eligible for the Loyalty Program, you must create an account as outlined in these Terms and Conditions. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you must have your parent's permission to register for an account.
3. If you choose to create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your account. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else's behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site or Content resulting from such access or use. You may only have one member account per person. Persons who are discovered to have more than one account forfeit their points and will be unsubscribed from the Loyalty Program.
4. Membership accounts are unique based upon email address. Rewards earned cannot be combined or transferred between email accounts even if multiple email addresses belong to the same person.
5. How To Enroll in the Loyalty Program.
(a) Create an account: Visit www.bearpaw.com and become a registered user of the Site. You will be asked for your first and last name, your email address, and a password. You will also be given the option to sign up for our newsletter. Once you have submitted the requisite information, you will be sent an email to the address you listed confirming your membership.
6. How to Access/Change Your Member Information. You must keep your personal information on your Account up-to-date. To do so, click on the "My Account" section and access your account by entering your registered email address and current password.
Reward Points can currently be earned for the following actions:
1. Members can earn rewards on the purchase of qualifying online products at bearpaw.com. All purchases made are automatically credited to your account after your order has shipped. To receive rewards, you must be signed into your account.
2. Members accumulate 1 point for every $5 of the total amount of items shipped (not including tax or shipping costs) net of returns. For example, if you purchase 2 items at $50 each, plus $7.95 in shipping and $4.00 in tax, your account would be credited 10 points for this purchase. 1 point is worth $1 towards a future order.
3. Returns. Rewards earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, refund, or declined credit card will be deducted from your account in an amount equal to the reward earned for the original transaction.
Members earn rewards on the purchase of qualifying online products at bearpaw.com. All purchases made are automatically credited to your account after your order has shipped. To receive rewards, you must be signed into your account. The value of reward points is determined by an exchange rate of both currency spent on products to points, and an exchange rate of points earned to currency for spending on future purchases. Earn 1 reward point for every $5 spent on bearpaw.com. 1 point is worth $1 towards a future order.
1. Rewards are redeemable at bearpaw.com during checkout only. Certain exclusions apply.
2. Members automatically benefit from the reward level they've achieved based upon their lifetime purchase amount. There is no reward time limit or expiration date. To redeem your award, you must log into your account. Our system will automatically recognize you and will tell you what level you've earned to date. Periodically, rewards will be offered that are unique to your present level. However, in general, the basic reward levels are as follows: • Gold Member - Lifetime Net purchases over $300 Rewards can be redeemed in any combination with any other discounts or coupon codes and are always subject to product availability.
3. Exclusions. Only one account per person. Rewards may not be transferred or gifted at this time. Rewards accumulated on different accounts may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. Rewards earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. Rewards have no cash value outside of the bearpaw.com website and are available only to members in good standing. Rewards cannot be redeemed toward shipping costs.
4. Reward Points Expiration. All rewards earned expire in 365 days from the date earned. Bearpaw reserves the right to cancel or modify the loyalty program at any time.
You have the ability to view and manage your points through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total points (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum points limit and a cumulative history of points acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding points, including expiration notifications.
Note: You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose points, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the Reward Points section of the My Account area.
By registering with bearpaw.com and joining the Loyalty Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein. Bearpaw reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or restrict the Loyalty Program, your account, the redemption of rewards, or any aspect of the Program, without limitation or notice at any time.
You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program Terms and Conditions. A Member's rewards balance, as reflected in Bearpaw's records, shall be deemed correct. Bearpaw reserves the right to determine the amount of rewards in any Member's account based on Bearpaw's internal records related to such Member's account.
In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a Member's account as stated on any Member's receipt and Bearpaw's internal records, Bearpaw's internal records will control. Bearpaw assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. The sale of rewards is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your rewards as well as suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. All transactions involving rewards and all Member accounts are subject to review and verification by Bearpaw. Bearpaw may revoke any Member's membership in the Loyalty Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the Loyalty Program or fails to follow the terms and conditions of the Program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of rewards or redemption of rewards may result in revocation of membership in the Program and may affect a Member's eligibility. Rewards are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The interpretation and application of the Program's Terms and Conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of Bearpaw. For more information or other questions, click on Contact Us or call 1-855-273-4732.